Zombie Walk


Of all the odd things that I do, I am currently creating a proposal to have Horicon host a Zombie Walk on World Zombie Day - October 12th.

Why? I don't know. A friend of mine named Dan had suggested it. I started looking at websites and got excited. So here I am, planning a zombie walk.

First in the morning we want to have a 3k zombie run. It is like flag football. Some people run from the zombies, the zombies chase them to get their flags. Lose your flags and you die.

I get to design a shirt and everything.

Then later on we will have the Zombie walk. It will have booths for makeup, fun games, popcorn, zombie dancing, and the such. Then when everyone has their signs and makeup on, we walk around town and arrive at a showplace to watch an entertainer. I am so excited! It will be very kid friendly - no pub crawls or such. It will cost people cans of food for donation to the local food banks.

I also need to get a sponsor. I kept thinking Subway would be awesome! I even thought having a poster or sticker with "zombies eat fresh" would be perfect. And I thought I was super clever - but then went online and found out tons of people have done that already. Doesn't mean it still isn't cool - they use Zombies eat flesh. But, hey, its gotta be kid friendly for my event!

Anyway - I made this up and will present my proposal to the Horicon Phoenix group next month. Get your Zombie on!



Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Jer and I both got a kick from the Eat Fresh sign...