blogs are like journals - I post what I really want to remember.
Ash - has been so cute lately. He is starting to read on his own and has fun sounding out letters. He draws such cute pictures and is playing Lego Batman with us for fun. Last time I was playing by myself for a bit and he sat by me and narrated the whole thing. "there goes batman, he's off to save the world. Now hes on his batmobile...."
Jake - sometimes I would return that boy. Lately everything is no. No, Mamma or I said No, Mamma. No I won't take off my coat or boots. Not even if I'm roasting. No, I watch TV. No, I won't go in the car. No, I won't eat anything except milk. (didn't we already deal with this twice already in his life?) No I won't sit at church. No I won't get dressed except for jammies. No I won't take a bath, No I won't let you comb my hair.
Nothing - I have to fight him on everything! And he shouts and hits me. I don't go around hitting him, just the way he is. And I had hoped to potty train him. Like that is going to happen.
1 comments:
Luckily they eventually grow out of it right!?
Post a Comment