Jed is really happy about that. He has a few patients he is rushing to finish their work till clinic closes for a week in June. Then he will treat patients all summer. He is quite stressed. He really has only 8 months to start all his requirements. That is stressful since he still needs a bridge. Pray a patient with a bridge shows up soon. Those take about 4 months to do. I cannot believe we are near the end! So exciting. We are talking about where to live or what to do. Sorry all of you - but I really want to stay in Florida. I love it here!
I just gotta share a few things I have been up to. For some reason I am really in a sewing mood. I have made baby blankets, crib sheet, finished Emma's quilt, sweatpants, aprons, wall hangings... so much fun!
Aprons I made for Jim and Beverly for mother's day and father's day. Hope she doesn't check my blog but they turned out so cute! Still deciding whether to mail them or give them to her when she comes. I lined them so they are thicker and did a cute edging on them.
I added racer stripes down the sides and bottoms of Emma. They love them! So cute. Isn't her missing-teeth smile just awesome? I smile and think she is so cute every day without her front tooth. She talks funny too. Only moms can get away with that kind of behavior.
Burger King hats - these lasted and were played with for a whole week solid.
Emma came home the other day and told me she was going to marry Nolan and be a ballerina when she grew up. I laughed and thought it was cute. When we went to her program on Wednesday she kissed Nolan! On the cheek but still. Anyway - this is a great shot of him and her. They really are good friends. They did a cute skit about how all colors in the crayon box are good to have. She was Magenta. This picture had the sun in her eyes but Nolan's face is just classic!
She did quite well - thank you very much!
Ashton loves watching pirate movies and dresses up a like a pirate daily. Love the purple head gear. Only I need to make him some sort of buckle/sheath/whatever for his sword. He sticks it down his pants because he does not have a sheath at his waist like the pirates on the shows. Pretty funny actually. Isn't this the best picture? I love his smile.
While I was shopping for fabric, Jed wandered into the clearance isle and found these. He loves John Deer stuff. Our kids really do like them.
1 comments:
Jenny,
I loved the pictures. Your kids are so adorable. I loved all the cute pictures and your cute sewing projects. The aprons are really cute. Good luck with your delivery and I hope it all goes well. I will be waiting to hear about your sweet baby.
Post a Comment