I am a total succor. Anyway this company came by in the hospital and took pictures wof my cute boy who was only a day old. Of course I bought them and plan to edit them. The lady was very nice and these turned out pretty cute. I do wish he wasn't wearing the wrist tag but otherwise they are charming.

Probably would be better in sepia or black/white so you cannot tell we are two different skin tones. Hard when your kids are fair and you are not.

Cute little sleeper.

The lady used my fuzzy blanket and it turned out pretty well.





This one is my favorite! Isn't he cute in his sleeper?
3 comments:
He's so cute! I don't know but I think he looks more like you than your other two!
Jenny I love those darling pictures. He already can take good pictures. I feel several scrapbook pages coming on.
He is a cutie. I'm glad everything went okay.
Post a Comment