The Crazyness just gets better...

And who doesn't love a life with just a bit of drama? Well, my last visit the doctor thought I was small but also warned me its their policy to do an ultrasound and if the baby is near or over 8 pounds, they will schedule a C-section.

I have just been dreading that. Ultrasounds can be as much as 15% off - that is over a pound! So if my baby is 7.5 lbs - they could say 8.5 and I would get a C-section. I was hoping that I would not show so big. However, my last ultrasound showed the baby was 6 lbs 12 oz. So odds are they would say its over 8 lbs even though I am measuring small. I have just been praying that something would happen to prevent me from having a C-section when I do not need one, something would stall or the insurance wouldn't approve it... anything.

Well I went to my doctor's office today and the power is out and should be out all day. The ultrasound office is in the same building. So no ultrasound for me. I am so excited. It gives me more time to go into labor on my own - lets hope I do! 39 weeks and counting.

You know, that office is probably really mad that the power is out. But I know the Lord is answering my prayers. So the next time something crazy or odd happens, it might just be to answer someone else's prayers. Try not to get so mad :)
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Yay! I hope you have your baby soon! Those last couple of weeks are miserable!