Jacob John Harris finally made his debut in the world Monday. I was never so glad to be induced. Luckily I only was in labor for about 3.5 hours and he was ready. He surprised everyone by being an 8 lb baby. Both the nurse and doctor said that. So I could have been induced earlier but that was ok. Still he is not really that fat. He seems to have a large head and maybe big boned. He sure is cute though with his skinny legs, and he has freakishly long toes. He also has hair - not tons but way more than Emma or Ash. His eyes are grayish blue. They probably will stay blue. He is fair. He sure did not like his world changing. He cried and cried, not whimpered but cried.
Ash wanted to hold the baby - so did Emma. I did not trust him on his own though. How cute though.
Cute sibling kisses...
Jake not sure about Emma
Cute dad and his three kiddies...
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats Jenny!! We are so happy for you guys and glad that everything went well.
Congrats! I'm so excited that it was fast and good! He looks like his siblings! I can't believe you have three! That's so exciting! Love you guys and miss you.
Post a Comment