Ok, so I went to my doctor again I am still measuring where I was last time. I feel bigger but he wants to double check and I get another ultrasound and I do not get induced this weekend! No fair - that is not what an uncomfortable pregnant woman wants to hear! I know my insurance will take a day or two to authorize the ultrasound and that office is not open on Fridays so Monday or Tuesday I will get the ultrasound and visit the doctor again. I am so disappointed!
I sure hope I just go into labor soon...
2 comments:
I'm sorry! That does stink! Ada was a whole week late and that made me say... NEVER AGAIN! (I had them induce Sammy the very first day they could!)
Well! Maybe next time you're out here in Utah, give me a call and we'll see if we can get you some pictures take no charge!
Post a Comment